Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sometimes an image matches your mood



It's a hot July day here in Raleigh town, so a dark moody image of a late spring day in North Dakota seems like a good way to cool things off. Besides It fits the conflicted way I feel today. This is the first day of my blog. I have no idea where this is going to go if anywhere but I figure it's a good outlet.

I have a full head these days with money, my relationship with my POI-Person of Interest, and my sources of income. I've always tryed to keep drama at bay. Life is to darn short to add drama into the mix. However that seems to be where I am these days. With more friend getting married or remarried these days, things unsettled with my poi and living 744 miles from my family, it's kind of quiet here in c6. Things are to the point where I'm whining. That's not me. So I decided I needed an outlet and here it is my very own blog. If nothing else it can be a way to express my views and thoughts...do people ever read these things?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog, HevvyD. Chin up, bro.
AntiMame

Anonymous said...

Why is your mood so dark? And what is the source of your drama?