Monday, December 17, 2007

My people



The Kleinstacks are going to join me in Michigan over the Holidays. It's going to be an all star event this year which will include my cousins Anne and Tim from CA and my brother Matt also from CA. I haven't seen Anne or Tim in a whole gob of years. I'm not sure the Kleinstacks are going to be ready for the cold. They'll be staying with my sister in Ann Arbor where 12 inches of snow fell yesterday. It'll be fun. I'm so glad I'm not driving this year. Chris and Taryn are going to look after Clio. That right there is a gift, otherwise I'd have to leave out a hundred bowls of food.

I hope everyone has a most wonderful holiday season and a safe, healthy, prosperous and adventurous 2008 with lots of love and respect and without drama.

peace.

No comments: