Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Stuff


Central Washington State.

If you only saw the last 5 minutes of yesterday's Super Bowl then you saw the best 5 minutes of any Super Bowl.

Clichés that need to go away:
At the end of the day.
It is, what it is.
The Next Level.
And what not.

My prediction list isn't looking as fortuitous as I had hoped. Two predictions have already gone south on me; Charles and Catherine are having a girl and not a boy and New England didn't win the Super Bowl.

House is my favorite show.

Recently downloaded songs:
A Certain Romance-Arctic Monkeys
#1 Crush-Garbage
Rainy Season-Howard Devoto
Flying High-Jem
My Worst Enemy-Lit
Nothing Natural-Lush
Right Now-Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris
Heaven-Rolling Stones
Phantom Limb-The Shins
Disarm-Smashing Pumpkins
Shut Your Eyes-Snow Patrol
Incinerate-Sonic Youth

I love me some POI

No comments: