Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random stuff


Classic: Yesterday was Lori's birthday and part of the celebration included taking three bags of clothes to Goodwill. It wasn't taking the clothes that was memorable but rather the bags she put them in. Only Kleinstack would have Coach, Williams Sonoma and Nordstrom's bags to take clothes to Goodwill. I still love her.

Facebook: I recently posted my profile at the recommendation of a friend who said it might be good for professional contacts. After a few days my main question is, why do people I don't know want to be my friend? Who are these people? Is there a friend shortage out there that I wasn't aware of?

Politics: If Obama or McCain aren't doing it for you these days there is a fairly strong Independent guy worth looking at further, http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=23qE145La693m89VuJxg

Pals: I haven't seen or heard from Charles and Catherine in some time. I've been a bit neglectful myself. That goes for Teresa and Scotty as well. My July 15th resolution is to reconnect with those fine people.

Karma: Do you lose Karma points if you say something less then kind about someone to people who don't know the person being commented on?

No comments: