Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Area Man Reads At A Third Grade Level

Today I read to Raven's 3rd grade class. I went with Skippyjon Jones and Mummy Trouble. It's a personal favorite of Miss Raven. She prefers that I read Skippyjon's parts with a Spanish accent. It does add a bit of texture. I gotta be honest, my Spanish accent isn't that great.

I had a big day on the technology front. I transfered all the junk from my iMac to my brand new Macbook Pro. Nothing could prepare you for the new heights of technological prowess here in c6. This was a birthday gift from the Kleinstacks.

This past Saturday was the first day of my next 50 years. Finche's, Pooles and Humble Pie were the stops Saturday celebrating my day. I couldn't lose Kim Chris and Lori. A quality group of great people were in attendance. It was a great day.

It's cold tonight. I am so glad fall has finally arrived. Lori and I are going to a wedding in Michigan next weekend. Hopefully the leaves will be in full fall colors there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are beautiful.