Monday, November 17, 2008

What the heck has happened to November?

It's already November 17th.

Raven and I were playing around with Photo Booth earlier tonight and she went a little nuts as seen here. The Kleinstack had to put down Zoe today. She had several ailments that were beyond repair. Her quality of life wasn't very good the past few weeks. A few rounds with Photo Booth was a nice escape.

The election was a few weeks ago and as mentioned in my '08 predictions earlier this year our nation has elected it's first black President. Cool stuff my friend. Another of my predictions that has come to fruition is Green going mainstream. If you aren't green then you don't love apple pie or mama.

This month's fad is Facebook. The biggest draw to Facebook in my opinion is all the people that come out of the woodwork to check in. People I haven't thought about in years have appeared on my Facebook door step.

No comments: