Sunday, January 4, 2009

Coffee Head


Kleinstack and I went to one of the best parties in sometime, last night. We didn't get home until after 1:00. Crazy. Festivities were facilitated by the Harris'. Lori was on fire. Raleigh's photographic community was well represented.

This has been a nice Holiday season. Christmas was spent with te Kleinstacks. The I spent a few days in Michigan before returning to Raleight for New Year's Eve which was spent watching movies. LAst night's party was the biggest blowout of the Holidays.

Tomorrow reality creeps back into everyone's lives and work resumes. I guess I'm ready. It's going to be a busy week. Right off the bat I'm going to Miami on the 8th for a Franchise Expo thingy. There are about 3 prospects that may move within the next 2 weeks. That would be oh so cool. Kyle has a 2 day shoot in Atlanta and an eblast featuring Symon Bruty will go out this week.

No comments: