Monday, August 13, 2007

Self Portrait



Aunt Mary died last Wednesday. She lived a good life and the memories cushion her lose. Though she had been ill for some time it was never the subject of any conversation. Not that I didn't want to hear about it, she didn't want to talk about it. She felt our time together was to short to bring up how sick she was. She was more interested in hearing about "what was really going on". She always started out with " I have a second, tell me all you know". It was cute the first 237 times I heard it but then I would say it with her. She was a great listener but her also had strong opinions on almost every subject. We had a similar sense of humor which may be why I always thought she was funny.

It's a big day tomorrow here in c6. I have a conference call with Kodak tomorrow. It's sort of an introduction call to discuss transportation. I'll save my notes, I can feel the interest out there. My partner in such endevors Chris will be joining me. My brain isn't big enough to handle such a call right now.

My brain is much less cluttered these day. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and bigger. Keep your fingers, eyes, legs and T's crossed.

No comments: