Monday, August 6, 2007

You never know what kind of influence you have on others



I just received news that my favorite aunt isn't likely to last another day. Aunt Mary's been breathing life into everything she's done and everyone she's been in contact with for the past 80 years. Growing up she was my favorite adult. She has such a full spirit. She has such a quick wit and an honest sense of humor and sincerity that always made you glad you were in her company. She taught me a lot about life and was a huge influence on me even on my move to Raleigh when I was 24. When ever I went back to Michigan going to see she and my uncle Alan was always a priority. I've been blessed to have such a wonderful human in my life. She is going to be missed by everyone who knew her. I've gone between has and had but she will always be in my heart. She is a great woman and I'll miss her horribly.

No comments: