Friday, April 22, 2011

Date 1 | Bohemian59

In my profile I end by saying "having completed a marathon gets you into the bonus round". It's a hold over line from my last Match experience. Well Bohemian59 wrote saying she made it to the bonus round. She has run in several marathons and 1/2s. After a couple of emails back and forth it was time to get this dating party started. Aesthetically speaking my expectations were low but I decided to go ahead and ask her out.

I met Sherry at Vavace (her choice) for an adult beverage. On paper we have a lot in common. So we meet and my first impression was that my aesthetic expectations were met. She was nice and the conversation was easy. There wasn't any chemistry so there isn't a need to go out again. But I'm glad I went.
__________________________________________________________

I've received a few emails from women in Wake Forest. Right now I can't even pretend to be interested even though 2 were of exceptional quality. Maybe I can put in a rider in my profile saying if you live in Haritage please move along, there's nothing to see here.
__________________________________________________________

Next up is Vickievale7 who recently moved to Raleigh from NYC-of all places. She went to Duke and got an MBA from UNC. Stay tuned...

No comments: