Friday, April 22, 2011

This is why I wake up every day

Learning something new everyday is alone worth getting out of bed. My brother was driving through Raleighwood today on his way to Jacksonville, NC to see his daughter and stopped for lunch. His lovah made the trip as well. I learned at lunch today that I use too many words when communicating with women. For example to me "yes, I'll be there, I have to..." means yes, I'll be there. According to Lovah,"yes,, I'll be there, I have to,,," does not mean that I'll be there it means a conformation needs to be re-established prior to the previously
re-established time. And what I should have said was simply "yes I'll be there". I can neither confirm or deny the validity of this advice but the way my mind works it will go through an exhaustive vetting.

Reason number 2 for getting up today, my horoscope "Have faith that the worst is behind you, because it is. The future is very bright". I put zero faith or belief in horoscopes unless they're as stellar as today's.

No comments: