Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Harvard Educated Educational Consultant from Chapel Hill

Two geographically undesirable women in a row. Both fine people. They were on opposite ends of the educational spectrum. One went to three different colleges and still graduated in 4 years. She had her first Masters by the age of 20. The other person had a hard time getting out of high school. Both wrote clever profiles but their locations are deal breakers. If there was real chemistry, location wouldn't carry as much weight. Both dates ended with the obligatory three pat hug. You can't fake chemistry or at least I can't.

On this Match trip I've asked the Dated Ones what their match experience has been like. Apparently a lot of men lie about their age and speak openly about their hankering for sex. Oh and a lot of men aren't as slim as they profess on their profile.

My membership is up for renewal the end of next week. I'm just not feeling this whole exercise. However other than the grocery store and running my exposure to women is very limited. I could take a break. I may do that.

No comments: