Sunday, May 8, 2011

Runslikeagirl

Wednesday was Denise. Great profile, has run 4 marathons including one in NYC and great wit. Night started with Denise getting lost.Though she had my number she didn't call until I emailed her. She had given up finding my place. But was ready to try it again. We met at the Bridge Brew Pub. It was clear that she had used an older photo for her profile. Strike one. She does have a healthy sense of humor and is in great shape. Plus one. Conversation came around to what we do and she raged on my company and the concept. Not a good first date move. Strike two. After I regrouped the conversation went well. We then went to my house, I told her I had made cookies and she wanted to try one. So we retreated to c6. Cookies were tasty as per usual and she kisses really well. Plus two. On the way to her car I asked if her two kids lived with her, she said her husband has sole custody. WHAT! In America a husband got full custody of 2 children? I didn't ask how that happened. I didn't want to hear the answer. Because of the custody issue my sister's advice was to turn and run that this was too big a red flag to pursue. She's probably right. But she was a really good kisser....

No comments: